Thursday 18 October 2012

Good Samaritan Word Cloud for Reflection

We're going to continue our 'kindness' theme in our mid week group by looking at the story of the Good Samaritan from Luke 10.

This will be quite a familiar story to our children, but I am interested in what their personal reflections are.  It's been a while since we used a word cloud, but here's the one I've made for this session

As usual, I pasted the words of the passage into the Tagxedo word cloud creator, making an inverted image so that children can write or draw their reflections in the blank area after they have heard the story.  They can use the words as prompts or to help them to focus on what has struck them about the passage. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with!

For a printable document of this word cloud, click here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about this great program! I've just made one with the words 'afraid' 'trust' and 'God' for Jeremiah in the pit.

    ReplyDelete