Here is the take home sheet for our 7-11s group this week. We're looking this term at the sermon on the mount and this week the topic is love! This is a game to help children to learn the memory verse.
Written down, the rules seem complicated, but when you play the game it's easy to understand!
- Cut out the net and make the cube up. Print out a copy here.
- Play with a partner
- To start you must throw face 1 (the first part of the verse).
- Partner A throws the cube. If they do not land on face 1, they will have to throw again on their next turn!
- Partner B then has a turn.
- The object of the game is to 'earn' each part of the verse in the correct order and to write it down. After face 1, the task is to throw face 2 and then face 3 and so on. Landing on face 5 after face 2, for example, does not count as this is not the correct order!
- The winner is the first person to write down the verse in the correct order.