The contents help to either tell the story or emphasise a point that we are trying to teach.
- Blue and white fabric (to use as waves)
- plastic boats
- plastic container (fill with water and float the boats!)
- Fish bubble gun
- Instruments (to make storm noises)
- rubber ring (to emphasise the idea that Jesus will keep us safe)
- Calming the storm fuzzy felt
- Face stick puppets
The fuzzy felt is kept inside a plastic takeaway box, with the backing felt glued to the lid
There are pieces for stormy weather and Jesus sleeping...
...and Jesus calming the storm
The faces (except for the 'Jesus' figure) are double sided.
Fear on one side...
...happiness and relief on the other side.