Here is a reflective colouring sheet to go with the story of Jesus walking on water (Matthew 14). The picture shows the reassuring words of Jesus and a foot stepping out into the water. Click here to print off the sheet!
- What might the disciples have been thinking/ feeling when they saw Jesus?
- When have you needed to have courage to step out?
- How does it make you feel?
- Who helps you when you feel like you might sink?
- Leaders give testimonies of times when Jesus has helped you to have courage
Draw around feet and cut out the shapes. Draw or write situations on them where you would like Jesus to help you not to be afraid. Pin the shapes to some blue fabric to make it look as if the feet are walking on water