You will need: 2 copies of the printable sheet, card, glue, a laminator (optional)
Cut out the pictures individually and glue them to pieces of card so that the picture can't be seem through the back. I also laminated mine to make them more long lasting (I intend to make good use of them!)
Lay the cards face down and take it in turns to turn two cards over. If your cards match, keep the pair. If they don't match, turn them over again and wait for your next turn to try again. The person who has the most pairs at the end of the game is the winner.
- Can you name the different types of bread?
- Which one do you like most?
- Which have you never tried?
- What do we use the different types of bread for?
- Why do we eat bread?
- Why do you think there is a picture of Jesus here?
- What do you think Living Bread means?
- What do you think eternal life is like?
These questions might help to open up a discussion about how bread feeds us physically, but Jesus strengthens and feeds us in other ways.
You might also like to use the bread intercessions when you have played this game.